Thursday, March 23, 2006


Wow, it's been a really long time since I posted on the blog. Lots of really cool stuff has happened in the meantime and not in the least heading to Cross Worlds in Zeddam NED to see the Kona team turn some crank. While the whole Kona crew didn't have a super good day over there Ann Knapp showed once again she is the cross Queen of N. America beating Lyne Bessette and everyone else from our side of the pond.

Wicknasty had a great ride going but flatted then ran into a post and busted a shifter cable. My man Tonkin had one of the three worst rides of his career. But he gave 'er till the end and the crowd loved him for it. Dubs Simms just couldn't find the legs all day but she will seek redemption this next year on the mtb bike for Velo Bella-Kona then Kona Factory for CX. Me well I shot some great photos and drank a bunch of beer with nutso Belgiand and Dutch folks who were outshined by the Portland Cross Crusade Crowd.


After Muffin Man's and other trip in Amsterdam I was a bit worried they weren't going to live up to the hype but they rallied the beer tents for sure. I figure they're redeemed in my book. I'll say this now just so they have to come through. They year end Gran Prix CX party in Portland after next years season will go down in history.

I gots other updates coming soon. The old man Sulli was in town my Man and my good bro Rocky the Wildabeast is bailing town. But not before we got in a great super old school ride on some Hush Hush singletrack before he left.

PEACE,

MP

PS: My pick for gutty ride of the week-end goes to Rooooody.

No comments: